EV Charging Station – Homebox Slim is designed to be a simple and cost-effective solution for fast, up to 22 kW EV charging. HomeBox can be used in garages, parking lots and other private areas, where no authentication is required. The bright red status light on the Start/Stop buttons is visible even in direct sunlight. Integrated energy meter with LED back-light is convenient for separating your EV from the domestic energy bill.
About EV Charging Station – Homebox Slim
EV charging station – Homebox Slim features:
- Simple and professional
- Mode 3, Type 2 Up to 22 kW
- Simple installation
- Activation with RFID tag
- Integrated smart energy meter
How to use:
- The first installation option is on the wall. Indoors or outdoors.
- The second installation option is on the standing pole.
How to start the charging
- Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
- Secondly, use your Type 2 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle. Plug first the charging station side and then the car side.
- Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
How to stop the charging
- Firstly, disconnect the charging cable from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
- After, disconnect the charging station side.
- Remove the cable from the charging station when not in use.
How to check the charging status
- When the charging station is ready for charge a green light will appear on the station.
- After you connect the charging cable and the car starts charging a blue light indication will appear on the charging station.
Always remove the charging cable when the station is not in use. The HomeBox Slim is designed to be used indoors or outdoors at home or office with top industry quality, ensuring long life and high reliability.
For more accessories check here.
WARNING: The input and output voltages of this device are dangerously high, which can endanger human life safety. Please strictly observe all warnings and operating instructions on the device and in the manual. Unauthorized and non-professional service personnel should not remove the cover of this device.
- Keep the charging socket clean and dry. If dirty please wipe with a clean dry cloth. To touch the socket core is strictly forbidden when the power is on.
- The device should be supervised when using it around children.
- Do not put fingers into the electric vehicle connector.
- Do not use the charger in case the device has defects: broken, cracked, open or shows any other indication of damage. Power cord or EV cable is frayed, has broken insulation, or any other signs of damage.
- Please charge cautiously in rain or lightning weather conditions.
- Install your charger in a sufficiently ventilated location and avoid installation in areas with direct sunlight.