EV Charging Station – Homebox Slim is designed to be a simple and cost-effective solution for fast, up to 22 kW EV charging. HomeBox can be used in garages, parking lots and other private areas, where no authentication is required. The bright red status light on the Start/Stop buttons is visible even in direct sunlight. Integrated energy meter with LED back-light is convenient for separating your EV from the domestic energy bill.
EV charging station features:
• Simple and professional
• Mode 3, Type 2 Up to 22 kW
• Simple installation
• Activation with RFID tag
• Attractive design
1. The first installation option is on the wall. Indoors or outdoors.
2. The second installation option is on the standing pole.
How to use:
How to start the charging
1. Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
2. Secondly, use your Type 2 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle. Plug first the charging station side and then the car side.
3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
How to stop the charging
1. Firstly, disconnect the charging cable from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
2. After, disconnect the charging station side.
3. Remove the cable from the charging station when not in use.
How to check the charging status
1. When the charging station is ready for charge a green light will appear on the station.
2. After you connect the charging cable and the car starts charging a blue light indication will appear on the charging station.
Always remove the charging cable when the station is not in use. The HomeBox Slim is designed to be used indoors or outdoors at home or office with top industry quality, ensuring long life and high reliability
For more accessories check here.