press Enter to searchShowing all results:No products found.
EV Charging Station – City Charge V2
$5,900.00 – $6,900.00
CityCharge V2 EV charging station is well-suited for any commercial or public location. It is classified as a fast Mode 3 charging station with the ability to provide up to 40A of power using two Type 1 charging sockets.
EV charging station – CityCharge V2 is well-suited for any commercial or public location. The design would perfectly fit city centers, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, and other public parking areas. It is manufactured using only the highest quality materials. Top-quality electronic components with integrated climate control ensure the highest reliability, even in the worst weather conditions. Bright LED screen and sidebars are visible even in the direct sunlight while giving a futuristic impression and the ability to see the EV charger from a long distance at night. It is available as a stand-alone model with a user-friendly RFID identification for small, local charging networks or integrated into an existing charging network using an Ethernet cable or 4G module.
EV charging stations features:
Mode 3, Type 1, 2 x 40A
Integrated energy meter
Robust aluminum casing
Bright LED screen
4G / WiFi / OCPP communication
Elios.cloud web administration
How to start charging:
1. Firstly, the essential step is to make sure the charger is well connected to power.
2. Use your Type 1 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle. Plug first the charging station side and then the car side.
3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place, you are ready to start the charge.
4. Also, there is the option to activate the charging station with RFID cards.
How to stop charging:
1. Firstly, disconnect the Type 1 plug from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
2. After, disconnect the charging station side.
3. Always remove the cable from the charging station when not in use.
How to check the charge status:
1. When the charging station is ready for charge, the indicator will appear on the LED screen display.
2. You can monitor the charging process from the Elios.cloud web administration.