EV charging station – CityCharge V2 is well-suited for any commercial or public location. The design would perfectly fit city centers, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels, and other public parking areas. It is manufactured using only the highest quality materials. Top-quality electronics with integrated climate control ensures the highest reliability, even in the worst weather conditions. Bright animated LED screen and sidebars are visible even in the direct sunlight while giving a futuristic impression and the ability to see the EV charger from a long distance at night. It is available as a stand-alone model with a user-friendly RFID identification for small, local charging network or integrated into an existing charging network using an Ethernet cable or 3G module.
EV charging stations features:
- Mode 3, Type 1 22 kW x 2
- Integrated energy meter
- Robust aluminum casing
- Bright LED screen
- RFID authorization
- 3G / WiFi / Ethernet / OCPP communication
- Elios.cloud web administration
- Attractive design
How to start charging:
1. Firstly, the essential step is to make sure the charger is well connected to power. 2. Use your Type 1 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle. Plug first the charging station side and then the car side. 3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place, you are ready to start the charge. 4. Also, there is the option to activate the charging station with RFID cards.
How to stop charging How:
1. Firstly, disconnect the Type 1 plug from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging. 2. After, disconnect the charging station side. 3. Always remove the cable from the charging station when not in use.
How to check the charge status:
1. When the charging station is ready for charge, the indicator will appear on the LED screen display. 2. You can monitor the charging process from the Elios.cloud web administration.
For more accessories check here.