This is a Duosida SAE J1772 nozzle connector without cable. The maximum power provided from the plug is up to 7.2 kW (32A, 1-Phase). The replacement plug fits all EV charging cables for level 2 charging. The maximum power that the plug can provide is up to 7.2 kW (32 Amperes, 1-Phase). The Female J1772 end plug/connector gets directly attached to the charging cable. The product has a nice appearance, a hand-held ergonomic design, and is easy to use.
Suitable to connect with all private or public Level 2 charging cables and for use outdoors or indoors. The J1772 nozzle replacement gun/connector should be installed only by a qualified electrician.
This J1172 Nozzle Connector replacement has no cable and is intended to be firmly attached to the charging cable. Find more EV accessories here.
- Car side plug/connector SAE J1772 Female charging pins
- Power input 32 Amp
- Operating voltage 240 V
- IP44 Protection rating
- Made from silver-plated, copper alloy pins. Cased with flame-resistant thermoplastic
- CE and TUV certification
- Insulation resistance: >1000 MΩ (DC500V)
- Contact Resistant: 0.5 mΩ Max
- Operating temperature: -22°F to 122°F
- Casing color: Black and white
- 1-year manufacturer guarantee