The Wallbox Pulsar Plus EV charging station is a practical, intelligent charging system for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. The station easily connects to the “myWallbox” charging management platform using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. The Pulsar Plus comes with the addition of integrated DC leakage protection as standard. This compact and cost-effective solution, features the most advanced technology to provide maximum charging performance. With the Pulsar Plus is easy to adapt to any installation and is ideal for use in private garages or shared parking. Compatible with all Type 2 electric vehicles.
- The station is always connected via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Optimise your charging infrastructure and reduce charging times with Power Boost technology.
- Integrated charging cables 5 meters long
- Integrated charging status lights.
- Integrated DC leakage protection.
- Compact design.
How to use:
How to start the charging
1. Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
2. Secondly, use your Type 2 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle.
3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
4. After you activate the charging through the WallBox mobile application the blue light indication will appear on the charger.
How to stop the charging
1. Firstly, stop the charging process from the mobile application
2. Further, disconnect the charging cable from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
3. Never use force to disconnect the charging cable from your vehicle.
4. For longevity, ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively bent during the storage.
How to check the charging status
1. When the WallBox Pulsar Plus is ready for charge a green light will appear on the LED halo of the station.
2. After you connect the charging cable and the car starts charging a blue light indication will appear on the LED halo of the charging station.
3. Purple light indications means the charger is synchronising.
4. Yellow light indication means the charger is locked and only an authorised user can unlock it.
5. Red light indication means the charger is in fault mode.
For more accessories check here.