The WallBox Pulsar Plus EV Charging Station Type 2 is a practical, intelligent charging system for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. The station easily connects to the “myWallbox” charging management platform using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. This product comes with the addition of integrated DC leakage protection as standard. This compact and cost-effective solution, features the most advanced technology to provide maximum charging performance. With this product it is easy to adapt to any installation and is ideal for use in private garages or shared parking. Compatible with all Type 2 electric vehicles.
Key Features of WallBox Pulsar Plus EV Charging Station Type 2
- WallBox Pulsar Plus EV Charging Station Type 2 is always connected via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Optimise your charging infrastructure and reduce charging times with Power Boost technology.
- Integrated charging cables 5 meters long
- Integrated charging status lights.
- Integrated DC leakage protection.
- Compact design.
How to use:
How to start the charging
- Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
- Secondly, use your Type 2 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle.
- Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
- After you activate the charging through the WallBox mobile application the blue light indication will appear on the charger.
How to stop the charging
- Firstly, stop the charging process from the mobile application
- Further, disconnect the charging cable from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
- Never use force to disconnect the charging cable from your vehicle.
- For longevity, ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively bent during the storage.
How to check the charging status
- When the station is ready for charge a green light will appear on the LED halo of the station.
- After you connect the charging cable and the car starts charging a blue light indication will appear on the LED halo of the charging station.
- Purple light indications means the charger is synchronizing.
- Yellow light indication means the charger is locked and only an authorized user can unlock it.
- Red light indication means the charger is in fault mode.
For more accessories check here.
WARNING: The input and output voltages of this device are dangerously high, which can endanger human life safety. Please strictly observe all warnings and operating instructions on the device and in the manual. Unauthorized and non-professional service personnel should not remove the cover of this device.
- Keep the charging socket clean and dry. If dirty please wipe with a clean dry cloth. To touch the socket core is strictly forbidden when the power is on.
- The device should be supervised when using it around children.
- Do not put fingers into the electric vehicle connector.
- Do not use the charger in case the device has defects: broken, cracked, open or shows any other indication of damage. Power cord or EV cable is frayed, has broken insulation, or any other signs of damage.
- Please charge cautiously in rain or lightning weather conditions.
- Install your charger in a sufficiently ventilated location and avoid installation in areas with direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.