The Wallbox Copper SB EV charging station is a practical, intelligent charging system for electric vehicles and plug-in hybrids. The station easily connects to the “myWallbox” charging management platform using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth. This compact and cost-effective solution, features the most advanced technology to provide maximum charging performance. With the Wallbox Copper SB is easy to adapt to any installation and is ideal for use in private garages or shared parking. Compatible with all Type 2 electric vehicles.
- Socket connector is universally accepted by all IEC 62196-2 Type 2 plug-in vehicles.
- The authentication of multiple users can be done through both RFID and the app.
- Balancing charging power across chargers thanks to Power Sharing Smart.
- The station is always connected via Ethernet, WiFi or Bluetooth.
- Up to 22kW.
- Integrated DC leakage protection.
- Protection rating IP54 / IK08.
- Standards IEC 61851-1, IEC 61851-22, IEC 62196-2.
- Beautifully designed and manufactured, this product will make a real statement for your company.
How to use:
How to start the charging
1. Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
2. Secondly, use your Type 2 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle.
3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
4. Activate the charging through the WallBox mobile application.
How to stop the charging
1. Firstly, stop the charging process from the mobile application
2. Further, disconnect the charging cable from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
3. Never use force to disconnect the charging cable from your vehicle.
4. For longevity, ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively bent during the storage.
How to check the charging status
1. When the WallBox Copper SB is ready for charge a green light will appear.
2. After you connect the charging cable and the car starts charging a blue light indication will appear.
3. Red light indication means the charger is in fault mode.
For more accessories check here.