EV adapter Type 2 to Type 1 for your electric vehicle (EV/PHEV). This charging adapter is to connect a Type 2 electric car’s charging port with a Type 1 charging cable. Compatible with private or public charging stations. The product has a nice appearance, a hand-held ergonomic design and is easy to plug. The adapter’s length is 15 cm and is made from thermoplastic material. It has protection level IP44, is anti-flaming, pressure-resistant, abrasion-resistant and impact resistant. It is small, perfect for traveling and easy to store. Compatible only for Mode 3 charging.
How to use EV adapter Type 2 to Type 1:
We recommend to use the following steps:
1. Plug in the Type 1 end of the adapter to the charging cable
2. Plug in the Type 2 end of the adapter to the car’s charging socket
3. After the Type 2 to Type 1 adapter has clicked in place you are ready for the charge*
*Don’t forget to activate the charging station
When you finish with the charge, disconnect the vehicle side first and then the charging station side. Remove the cable from the charging station when not in use.
How to store:
This product is the lifeline of your electric vehicle and is important to keep it protected. Store it in a dry place preferably a storage bag. Moisture in the contacts will result in the cable not working. If this happens place product in a warm and dry place for 24 hours. Avoid to leave the adapter outside where the sun, wind, dust and rain can get to it. Dust and dirt will result in the cable not charging. For longevity, ensure that your charging adapter is not twisted or excessively bent during the storage.
The product is very easy to use and store. The adapter is designed for both outdoor and indoor charging and it has IP44 (Ingress Protection). Therefore, this means that it has protection from small objects and splash of water from any direction.
- Always check the cable, adapter and the contacts for damage and contamination before using them.
- Never use a damaged product for charging.
- Never use contacts that are dirty or damp.
- Only connect the charging adapter to vehicle inlets and infrastructure socket outlets that are protected against water, moisture and liquids.
- Never use force to disconnect the plugs. Dangerous electric arcs could result in serious injury or death.
- There are electric vehicles that can be started with the cable connected. Always make sure to disconnect it before driving away.
- If the connector is smoking or melting, never touch it. If possible, stop the charging process. Press the emergency stop switch on the charging station in any case.
- Make sure that the cable is out of the reach of children. Only persons with a valid driver’s license for motor vehicles can use it.
Alles super geklappt, schnelle Lieferung, gute Qualität.
Ich habe nichts zu beanstanden. Versandkosten absolut gering.
Very handy adapter to charge type 2 cars from Type 1 charging station.
Good quality product.
Høy kvalitet på alt jeg har kjøpt. Kan anbefales.
Flinke bestelling geplaatst met veel verschillende onderdelen. Bestelling compleet en met een scherpe prijs geleverd.
Bedankt en zeker tot een volgende bestelling.
Mycket bra pris i jämför med andra leverantörer.
Laadukkaita tuotteita kohtuuhintaan. Suosittelen!