This Tesla Wall Connector – Gen 3 for USA Models provides a full charge overnight. With customised power settings, the lightweight design allows for versatile indoor/outdoor use, including a range of electrical systems and mounting options. Monitor your charge with the Tesla app and receive notifications when complete. Wi-Fi connectivity enables over-the-air firmware updates and remote service if necessary. Tesla Wall Connector offers the best home charging experience for any Tesla owner.
· Up to 44 miles of range per hour of charge
· Compatible with Model S, Model 3, Model X and Model Y American models
· Up to 11.5 kW / 48 amp output
· Customisable power levels on a range of circuit breakers
· Compatible with any home electrical system
· Compatible for power sharing with other Gen 3 Wall Connectors only
· Wi-Fi connectivity (2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n)
· Approved for indoor and outdoor installation
· Lightweight 7.5 meters cable length
· Tempered white glass faceplate
How to start the charging
1. Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power. Follow all the installation steps.
2. Secondly, use your charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle.
3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
Tesla Wall Connector – Gen 3 for USA Models Dimensions – Height: 380 mm Width: 160 mm Depth: 140 mm
For more accessories check here.