This Tesla Wall Connector – Gen 3 for USA Models provides a full charge overnight. This product is UL Approved and it can charge your electric vehicle up to twenty times faster than a household outlet. With customized power settings, the lightweight design allows for versatile indoor/outdoor use, including a range of electrical systems and mounting options. Monitor your charge with the Tesla app and receive notifications when complete. Tesla Wall Connector offers the best home charging experience for any Tesla owner.
Find product’s manual here.
About Tesla Wall Connector – Gen 3 for USA Models
- This Tesla Wall Connector – Gen 3 for USA Models is compatible with Model S, Model 3, Model X and Model Y American models
- The maximum power rating for the Wall Connector is 22 kW or 32A at 400V AC three-phase power
- Wi-Fi communication
- Customizable power levels on a range of circuit breakers
- Residual current detection (Type A + DC 6 mA)
- Compatible with any home electrical system
- Approved for indoor and outdoor installation
- Lightweight 7.3 meters cable length
- Tempered white glass faceplate
- LED light strip (indicator of the charging status such as ready to charge, charging or if there’s an error)
- Dimensions – Height: 345 mm Width: 155 mm Depth: 110 mm
How to start the charging:
- Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power. Follow all the installation steps.
- Secondly, use your charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle.
- Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
For more accessories check here.
WARNING: The input and output voltages of this device are dangerously high, which can endanger human life safety. Please strictly observe all warnings and operating instructions on the device and in the manual. Unauthorized and non-professional service personnel should not remove the cover of this device.
- Keep the charging socket clean and dry. If dirty please wipe with a clean dry cloth. To touch the socket core is strictly forbidden when the power is on.
- The device should be supervised when using it around children.
- Do not put fingers into the electric vehicle connector.
- Do not use the charger in case the device has defects: broken, cracked, open or shows any other indication of damage. Power cord or EV cable is frayed, has broken insulation, or any other sign of damage.
- Please charge cautiously in rain or lightning weather conditions.
- Install your charger in a sufficiently ventilated location and avoid installation in areas with direct sunlight.
There are no reviews yet.