This Open End EV Charging Cable Replacement Spiral Type 2 32A 3 Phase 5m is to be integrated to the charging station. You can charge your EV/PHEV that has Type 2 port. The cable is 32 Amp, 3-phase, can charge your EV up to 22 kW. The product has a nice appearance, a hand-held ergonomic design and is easy to plug. The working length is 3 meters and is made from thermoplastic material. It has protection level IP55, is anti-flaming, pressure-resistant, abrasion-resistant and impact resistant.
Suitable to connect with all private or public charging stations and for use outdoors or indoors. All open end cables should be installed only by a qualified electrician. The cable has only one connector Type 2 and is intended to be firmly attached to the charging station.
How to use Open End EV Charging Cable:
We recommend to use the following steps:
- Firstly, have a professional make the replacement of the open end EV charging cable.
- Activate the charging station.
- Plug in the Type 2 end of the cable to the car.
- After the cable has clicked in place you are ready for the charge.
How to store:
This product is the lifeline of your electric vehicle and is important to keep it protected. Moisture in the contacts will result in the cable not working. If this happens, place the cable in a warm and dry place for 24 hours. If the cable is left outside always use the protective lid. Dust and dirt will result in the cable not charging. For longevity, ensure that your cable is not twisted or excessively bent during storage.
The cable is designed for both outdoor and indoor charging and it has IP55 (Ingress Protection). This means that it has protection from dust and splash of water from any direction.
- Always check the cable and the contacts for damage and contamination before using them.
- Never use a damaged product or vehicle inlet for charging.
- Never use contacts that are dirty or damp.
- Only connect the cable to vehicle inlets that are protected against water, moisture and liquids.
- Never use force to disconnect the plugs. Dangerous electric arcs could result in serious injury or death.
- There are electric vehicles that can be started with the cable connected. Always make sure to disconnect it before driving away.
- In the unlikely event of smoke or melting, never touch the product. If possible, stop the charging process. Press the emergency stop switch on the charging station in any case.
- Make sure that the cable is out of reach of children. Only person’s with a valid driver’s license for motor vehicles can use it.