EV Charging Station – The Smart Home Wallbox 7 kW is designed to be a simple and cost-effective solution for up to 7 kW EV charging. Because of its sleek and simple design, this single-phase AC wallbox can be used in garages, parking lots, and other private areas.Through the App, the car owner can choose the Bluetooth smart lock, timing charging function, or modify it to plug and play mode. At the same time, it can monitor charging information, set pile parameters, bind equipment and authorization, and upgrade remote software.
About EV Charging Station – Smart Home Wallbox 7 kW:
- Minimal size, streamline design
- Home use with intelligent App control
EV Charging Station – Smart Home Wallbox 7 kW features
- App operation
- RFID authentication
- Plug and play
- Wireless communication through Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- OCPP communication protocol with CMS
- Smart charge or scheduled charge by App
Secure and Safe
- 6mA DC residual current protection
- Anti-welding protection
- The first installation option is on the wall. Indoors or outdoors.
- The second installation option is on the standing pole.
How to use it:
How to start the charging
- Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
- Secondly, use your charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle.
- Download the app
- Scan the QR code to start the charge
How to stop the charging
- Firstly, stop the charging in the App.
- After, disconnect the charging cable from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
How to check the charging status
- When the charging station is ready for charge a green light will appear on the station.
- Red colour indicates an error.
Always remove the charging cable when the station is not in use. This station is designed to be used indoors or outdoors at home or office with top industry quality, ensuring long life and high reliability.
For more accessories check here.
WARNING: The input and output voltages of this device are dangerously high, which can endanger human life safety. Please strictly observe all warnings and operating instructions on the device and in the manual. Unauthorized and non-professional service personnel should not remove the cover of this device.
- Keep the charging socket clean and dry. If dirty please wipe with a clean dry cloth. To touch the socket core is strictly forbidden when the power is on.
- The device should be supervised when using it around children.
- Do not put fingers into the electric vehicle connector.
- Do not use the charger in case the device has defects: broken, cracked, open or shows any other indication of damage. Power cord or EV cable is frayed, has broken insulation, or any other signs of damage.
- Please charge cautiously in rain or lightning weather conditions.
- Install your charger in a sufficiently ventilated location and avoid installation in areas with direct sunlight.