EV Charging Station – Homebox is designed to be a simple and cost-effective solution for fast, up to 22 kW EV charging. HomeBox can be used in garages, parking lots and other private areas, where no authentication is required. It is classified as a fast Mode 3 charging station with the ability to provide up to 22 kW of power using Type 2 charging socket. Also, the station is coming with overcurrent and leakage current protections and it can be as a standalone unit.
EV charging station features:
• Simple and professional
• Mode 3, Type 2 Up to 22 kW of power
• Simple installation
1. The first installation option is on the wall. Indoors or outdoors.
2. The second installation option is on the standing pole.
How to use:
How to start the charging
1. Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
2. Secondly, use your Type 2 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle. Plug first the charging station side and then the car side.
3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
How to stop the charging
1. Firstly, disconnect the charging cable from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
2. After, disconnect the charging station side.
3. Remove the cable from the charging station when not in use.
How to check the charging status
1. When the charging station is ready for charge a green light will appear on the station.
2. After you connect the charging cable and the car starts charging a blue light indication will appear on the charging station.
Keep always the plastic protection lid close and always remove the charging cable when the station is not in use. Additionally, this charging unit is coming with the option to have a schuko socket and is very useful to charge other electric vehicles, scooters or electric bicycles that use a charger with a schuko plug.
For more accessories check here.