EV Charging Station – HomeBox mini Type 1 is designed to be a simple and cost-effective solution for fast EV charging. HomeBox can be used in garages, parking lots and other private areas, where no authentication is required. The bright red status light on the Start/Stop buttons is visible even in direct sunlight. Integrated energy meter with LED back-light is convenient for separating your EV from the domestic energy bill.
EV charging station features:
- Simple and professional
- 3.6 kW or 7.2 kW
- Integrated charging cable Type 1 five meters + energy meter
- Simple installation
How to use:
How to start the charging
1. Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
2. Secondly, use your Type 1 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle.
3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
How to stop the charging
1. Firstly, disconnect the charging cable from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
2. For longevity, ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively bent during the storage.
How to check the charging status
1. When the charging station is ready for charge a green light will appear on the station.
2. After you connect the charging cable and the car starts charging a blue light indication will appear on the charging station.
Keep always the plastic protection lid on the charging station close. Keep the cable away from water. Moisture in the contacts will result in the cable not working. If this happens leave the cable to dry for 24 hours. Dust and dirt will also result in the cable not charging so make sure you keep it clean.The EV Charging Station – Homebox Mini Type 1 is ideal for indoor installation and use.
For more accessories check here.