EV charging station – CityCharge V2 is well-suited for any commercial or public location. The design would perfectly fit city centers, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels and other public parking areas. It is manufactured using only the highest quality materials. Top-quality electronics with integrated climate control ensures the highest reliability even in the worst weather conditions. Bright animated LED screen and sidebars are visible even in the direct sunlight while giving a futuristic impression and ability to be seen from a long distance at night. Available as a stand-alone model with a user-friendly RFID identification for small, local charging network or it can be integrated into an existing charging network using Ethernet cable or 3G module.
EV charging stations features:
• Mode 3, Type 2 22 kW x 2
• Integrated energy meter
• Robust aluminum casing
• Bright LED screen
• RFID authorization
• 3G / WiFi / Ethernet / OCPP communication
• Elios.cloud web administration
• Attractive design
How to use:
How to start the charging
1. Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
2. Use your Type 2 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle. Plug first the charging station side and then the car side.
3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
4. Also, there is the option to activate the charging station with RFID cards.
How to stop the charging
1. Firstly, disconnect the Type 2/Type 1 plug from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
2. After, disconnect the charging station side.
3. Always remove the cable from the charging station when not in use.
How to check the charging status
1. When the charging station is ready for charge the indication will appear on the LED screen display.
2. You can monitor the charging process from the Elios.cloud web administration.
For more accessories check here.