EV charging station – City Charge Mini 2 is well-suited for any commercial or public location. The design would perfectly fit city centers, shopping malls, restaurants, hotels and other public parking areas. It is classified as a fast Mode 3 charging station with the ability to provide up to 22 kW of power using Type 2 charging socket. This station has top quality electronics with integrated climate control which ensures the highest reliability even in the worst weather conditions. Station is available as a stand-alone model with a user-friendly RFID identification for small, local charging networks or it can be integrated into an existing charging network using Ethernet cable or 3G module or even WiFi.
About EV Charging station – City Charge Mini 2
- Public parking
- Boat charging
- Fleet parking
- Company territory
EV Charging station – City Charge Mini 2 features:
- Mode 3, up to 44 kW (2×22 kW) using Type 2 charging socket
- Integrated energy meter
- RFID authorization
- Robust aluminum casing
- 3G / WiFi / Ethernet /OCPP communication
- Bright animated LED screen (visible even in the direct sunlight)
- Attractive design
- Elios.cloud web administration
How to use:
How to start the charging
- Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
- Secondly, use your Type 2 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle. Plug first the charging station side and then the car side.
- Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
- Also, there is the option to activate the charging station with RFID cards.
How to stop the charging
- Firstly, disconnect the Type 2 plug from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
- After, disconnect the charging station side.
- Remove the cable from the charging station when not in use.
How to check the charging status
- When the charging station is ready for charge the indication will appear on the LED screen display.
- You can monitor the charging process from the Elios.cloud web administration.
For more accessories check here.
WARNING: The input and output voltages of this device are dangerously high, which can endanger human life safety. Please strictly observe all warnings and operating instructions on the device and in the manual. Unauthorized and non-professional service personnel should not remove the cover of this device.
- Keep the charging socket clean and dry. If dirty please wipe with a clean dry cloth. To touch the socket core is strictly forbidden when the power is on.
- The device should be supervised when using it around children.
- Do not put fingers into the electric vehicle connector.
- Do not use the charger in case the device has defects: broken, cracked, open or shows any other indication of damage. Power cord or EV cable is frayed, has broken insulation, or any other signs of damage.
- Please charge cautiously in rain or lightning weather conditions.
- Install your charger in a sufficiently ventilated location and avoid installation in areas with direct sunlight.
Olen erittäin tyytyväinen tuotteeseen. Olen asentanut sen maanalaisessa autotalliin. Voi veloittaa 2 autoa sime-aikaan.
I have ordered this product to my underground garage and we share it with my wife as it got 2 port for charging two cars at the same time. Power management works good as we have limited kW for our EV station it spread it equally when we are using it both. High quality product, very satisfied!