This Duosida EV Charging Station Type 1 is designed to be a simple and cost-effective solution for up to 7.2 kW EV charging. This charging point is perfect for indoors use. Therefore, the station can be used safely in garages, parking lots and other private areas and is integrated with Type 1 charging cable SAE J1772. Easy plug and charge option and RFID card. Compatible with all Type 1 vehicles.
About Duosida EV Charging Station Type 1
- Safety specifications: Conforms to the latest IEC 61851 standards
- Start method: plug and charge, RFID card
- Remind function: charge indication, fault indication
- Self-test function: fault self-positioning
- Duosida EV charging station Type 1 has an integrated 5 meter cable
- Leakage detection and protection
- Double Lightning Protection (Professional SPD + Lightning Protection Circuit)
- Emergency stop button protection
- Over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature protection
- Power failure data records
- Surge protection meets latest IEC 61851 standards
- Electromagnetic compatibility complies with the latest IEC 61851 standards
How to use:
How to start the charging
- Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
- Secondly, use the integrated Type 1 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle.
- Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
- Also, there is the option to activate the charging station with RFID cards.
How to stop the charging
- Firstly, disconnect the Type 1 plug from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
- If you wish to manually stop the charging you can do this by pressing the Emergency Button (the red button on the side of the charger) in case of an emergency.
How to check the charging status
- You can monitor the charging process in real-time from the LED screen display.
- The screen shows real-time voltage, current, charging time and temperature.
- Also, there is the option to check power failure data records.
How to maintain the station
The charging station is the lifeline of your electric vehicle and is important to keep it protected. Install the station in a dry area. Moisture in the contacts will result in the cable not working. If this happens, let the cable dry for 24 hours. Avoid leaving the station outside in direct sunlight. Dust and dirt also will result in the cable not charging. For longevity, ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively bent when not in use.
WARNING: The input and output voltages of this device are dangerously high, which can endanger human life safety. Please strictly observe all warnings and operating instructions on the device and in the manual. Unauthorized and non-professional service personnel should not remove the cover of this device.
- Keep the charging socket clean and dry. If dirty please wipe with a clean dry cloth. To touch the socket core is strictly forbidden when the power is on.
- The device should be supervised when using it around children.
- Do not put fingers into the electric vehicle connector.
- Do not use the charger in case the device has defects: broken, cracked, open or shows any other indication of damage. Power cord or EV cable is frayed, has broken insulation, or any other signs of damage.
- Please charge cautiously in rain or lightning weather conditions.
- Install your charger in a sufficiently ventilated location and avoid installation in areas with direct sunlight.
For more accessories check here.
There are no reviews yet.