This Duosida EV Charging Station Type 1 is designed to be a simple and cost-effective solution for up to 7.2 kW EV charging. This charging point is perfect for indoors use. Therefore, can be used safely in garages, parking lots and other private areas and is integrated with Type 1 charging cable SAE J1772. Easy plug and charge option and RFID card. Compatible with all Type 1 vehicles.
- Safety specifications: Conforms to the latest IEC 61851 standards
- Start method: plug and charge, RFID card
- Remind function: charge indication, fault indication
- Self-test function: fault self-positioning
- Integrated cable 5 meters long
- Leakage detection and protection
- Double Lightning Protection (Professional SPD + Lightning Protection Circuit)
- Emergency stop button protection
- Over-current, over-voltage, under-voltage, over-temperature protection
- Power failure data records
- Surge protection meets latest IEC 61851 standards
- Electromagnetic compatibility complies with the latest IEC 61851 standards
How to use:
How to start the charging
1. Firstly, the most important step is to make sure the charger is well connected to the power.
2. Secondly, use the integrated Type 1 charging cable plug to connect the charging station with your electric vehicle.
3. Once the charging cable has clicked in place you are ready to start the charge.
4. Also, there is the option to activate the charging station with RFID cards.
How to stop the charging
1. Firstly, disconnect the Type 1 plug from the electric vehicle’s side when you finish charging.
2. If you wish to manually stop the charging you can do this by pressing the Emergency Button (the red button on the side of the charger) in case of an emergency.
How to check the charging status
1. You can monitor the charging process in real time from the LED screen display.
2. The screen shows real-time voltage, current, charging time and temperature.
3. Also, there is the option to check power failure data records.
How to maintain the station:
The charging station is the lifeline of your electric vehicle and is important to keep it protected. Install the charging station in a dry area. Moisture in the contacts will result in the cable not working. If this happens let the cable to dry for 24 hours. Avoid to have the station outside in direct sunlight. Dust and dirt also will result in the cable not charging. For longevity, ensure that your charging cable is not twisted or excessively bent when not in use.
For more accessories check here.