The Adapter CEE 32A (3 pin) plug to CEE 32A (5 pin) 3-phase enables charging an electric car or a hybrid plug-in car from CEE 32A socket 3-phase when you have a portable charger with built-in CEE 32A. The maximum charging power using 1 phase EVSE and this adapter is 7 kW. The product has a nice appearance, a hand-held ergonomic design, and is easy to plug. The adapter’s cable length is 30 cm and is made from thermoplastic material. It has a protection level IP44, it is protected against solid objects that are bigger than 1mm and water splashing from all directions. It is small, perfect for traveling, and easy to store.
Parameters of Adapter CEE 32A (3 pin) plug to CEE 32A (5 pin) 3-phase:
- Adapter connects to IEC 60309 16A 400VAC socket (three-phase, red)
- Adapter output IEC 60309 16A 230VAC socket (single phase, blue)
- Wire thickness 3 x 2.5mm²
How to store:
This product is the lifeline of your electric vehicle and is important to keep it protected. Store it in a dry place preferably a storage bag. Moisture in the contacts will result in the cable not working. If this happens place product in a warm and dry place for 24 hours. Avoid to leave the adapter outside where the sun, wind, dust and rain can get to it. Dust and dirt will result in the cable not charging. For longevity, ensure that your charging adapter is not twisted or excessively bent during the storage.
The product is very easy to use and store. The adapter is designed for both outdoor and indoor charging and it has IP44. Therefore, this means that it has protection against solid objects that are bigger than 1mm and water splashing from all directions.
- Always check the cable, adapter and the contacts for damage and contamination before using them.
- Never use a damaged product for charging.
- Never use contacts that are dirty or damp.
- Only connect the charging adapter to vehicle inlets and infrastructure socket outlets that are protected against water, moisture, and liquids.
- Never use force to disconnect the plugs. Dangerous electric arcs could result in serious injury or death.
- There are electric vehicles that can be started with the cable connected. Always make sure to disconnect it before driving away.
- If the connector is smoking or melting, never touch it. If possible, stop the charging process. Press the emergency stop switch on the charging station in any case.
- Make sure that the cable is out of the reach of children. Only persons with a valid driver’s license for motor vehicles can use it.
There are no reviews yet.