The EVSE adapter allows you to test any manufacturers charge point completely.
– Connects directly to charge points without opening the box.
– Connects like an electric vehicle connection; so tests the whole system.
– Simulates the electric vehicle status: all at the turn of a switch.
– Simple connection to the charge point via a type 2 EV plug, and to the tester using the BS1363 socket or all three phases can be accessed using standard 4 mm connections.
– The A 1532 can be used with any installation tester, however, optimum performance is achieved with Metrel Multifunction Testers.
The Metrel EVSE A 1532 adapter allows you to test any manufacturers charge point completely.
- Banana socket outputs for connection to 3-phase installation tester
- Voltage indicators on EVSE output
- Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection
- Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status
- Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE)
- Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE
- 6 mA EV RCD support
- Functional tests support*
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support*
- MESM report creation**
- Basic support: A 1532
- Partial support: 6 mA EV RCD
- EVSE report**
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support
* Functional tests and AUTO SEQUENCE® are supported only on the MI 3152 EurotestXC and MI 3152 H EurotestXC 2.5 kV testers.
** Report printing is only available via the MESM PC SW. The MESM license (P 1101) is to be purchased separately.
- On-site testing of EVSE charging station installation.
- Initial and periodic testing of private, semi-private and public EVSE charging stations.
- Soft Carrying Bag
- Instruction Manual